Pages

January 18, 2011

New Skirt and Around the Village

I sewed up a skirt for Olivia today, one of the many projects that made me so excited this weekend thinking about them that I could barely sleep, I mean seriously I stayed up until 2 am Sunday night and only went to bed because it was 2 am, if you know me you know  how unlike me that is.

Back to the skirt.  Olivia is very into Hello Kitty right now, we took a trip the a mall this weekend and saw a Hello Kitty shirt in the window of H&M so we went in, we let Olivia pick what things she wanted.  What did she really want?  Just a shirt and a package of iron on patches.  I told her I would make her some bottoms to put the patches on, so one done today.  We had to go to the village store to get a few things so I took the camera along and snapped some pictures.  Now I will just let you enjoy!

Just outside our house


A foot path that leads to the church yard

She had the idea to pose here but as I was taking the pictures she saw a dog being walked and commented on the purple dog waking towards us, it was wearing a purple coat.

The village church.



No comments:

Post a Comment