Pages

April 04, 2011

Welcome to the Party

I'm joining the Ultimate Blog Party a little late but better late than never right?

So, uhm, a party post.

Lets see, I'm Mary Jo, my family and I live in England, you can read about them on my side bar.
Picture by S&P Photography

I'm the owner, operator, creative force, onewomansweatshop behind Livi Lou & Co. a little side business I run to that give me an excuse to buy fabric a little extra spending money.  Someday I would love to have a Brick & Mortar store, but for now I'm content to sell online and at craft fairs as long as the Air Force takes us where it will take us.  Check out my side bar to find where to shop.

My blog is pretty new, only a few months old.  I'm trying to be regular about posting but, you know, life gets in the way sometimes.  I post all differnt things from things I have made to picutres of my house, on Fridays I like to post an interview with other WAHM's so if you would like to be featured let me know.

6 comments:

  1. YEAH! Welcome to the party.

    Now get out there and mingle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by from the UBP and I just wanted to say congrats on starting your blog! We also started the AnnaBean blog for our small business a few months ago in September and it does get tough to keep up amidst life and business but it's definitely another way to reach out to people.

    I'll be following your blog and I hope you follow back as well!

    http://blog.annabean.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, get out there and mingle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grats on starting your blog! I haven't been as brave myself. I'm hoping to soon. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may be late, but at least you joined! I was late last year and the party was the reason for me blogging in the first place.

    Enjoy the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey there! Looks like you don't have many comments... maybe you should go check out more blogs. Like mine perhaps: http://www.thegirlwriter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete