Pages

July 27, 2012

Settling In

A PCS (military move) is such a long process. Especially when you are moving from one side of the world to the other and buy a house. We left England April 22nd and moved into our house June 15th, it was another week before we got our household goods. We are getting settled in, most of our main floor has gone from drab like this
to warm and cozy like this.  This photo is an in progress as we still has a storage shipment that had not been delivered so be looking out for more updated photos.
It's nice to have color on our walls again after 4 years of renting.

My studio is set back up as much as it can be.  It's in our unfinished basement.  We hope to be able to finish it over the next couple of years.  Until then I'm working with what I have. 

I decided a few months ago to finally go with my heart and do clothing.  These next few dresses are the start of that.

I also have theses feather hair clips with flowers and button bling.  The dresses and hair clips are going with me to a craft fair tomorrow, the first one I have done stateside.  Hoping for some good weather and maybe a little lower temps as the heat we have had here in the Midwest has been very hard for us to acclimate too.





No comments:

Post a Comment