Pages

February 19, 2011

Floor Pillows

My husband put me on a fabric diet a while ago.  He said I was accumulating way to much fabric and needed to use it up, I have no idea what he was talking about as I live by the you can never have too much fabric rule.  Then again we are a military family and that means we will move sooner or later and the military will only pay for so much weight so it's in my best interest to make something out of the fabric and try to sell it you all of you out there.

This tutorial from Living With Punks was posted a few times in various places I hang in the online world.
I made a  couple for the kids, they love them.  Erik takes his around the house with him randomly throwing it around and plopping down on it.  I have even found him sitting on his hunched over a bowl of oatmeal chowing down (sorry no pictures I had extra kids that day and I'm pretty sure he was trying to make sure he got to eat)

Now a word about my model.  This girl I tell you what, she used to pose pretty for the camera all the time.  Now I have to beg for a half way decent shot

Because she would rather make silly faces like this!

You can find these pillows and some boy themed pillows in the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment